Update

Motion Graphics with more Kronos. Styleblasts or not, repeat edge pixels on your blurs, you noob.

Aftereffects
Photoshop
Illustrator

Sound Design
I've been missing music & musicians so much since I moved out here and sunk my head in the sand of school... I wanted to compose something small with Logic, so I silenced the already-amazing audio in this Pan's Labyrinth moment, and made my own foley and layered some minory moody meandering on the piano.

Audacity
Logic Pro

Flash Animation
This was a piece I made in a couple days for a small assignment. It's kind of disconnected because I had to cut some shots to turn it in in time, and was bizarre anyways, but I like it so I figured I'd post it since I'm not posting any of the flash interactive stuff I'm building.

Flash
Actionscript3

No comments:

Post a Comment